Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My blog won't let me edit posts

I don't know why, but I am not able to edit any posts. Which is a shame, because the way it posted the pictures is nothing like the way the preview showed them. It is not only a shame, it is immensely annoying.
So here's the actual key:
For the Joyce Tour pictures
Left is the the boarding house from "The Boarding House", Right is the Gresham hotel from "The Dead" and below that sort of centered is the theater from "A Painful Case."
For the Jail Pictures
Top left: Down a cell block, Top Right is the area I don't know the name of but was used for the Italian Job, and the centered one below these is the inside of a cell.
Bottom left: exercise yard, top right: the area James Connolly was executed bound and blindfolded to a chair (because he was too weak to support himself) by firing squad, and centered below these is the area where the rest of the 1916 Rebellion leaders were executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment